- Be part of a transforming business
- Join one of Australia’s favourite brands
- A great career opportunity
As an Assistant Store Manager the focus of your role is to manage store presentation, inventory, team member development and most importantly, customer service. You will assist the Store Manager to lead the team through effective coaching and leadership to ensure ongoing business enhancement and growth.
Utilising your leadership experience in a retail environment to lead a high performing and collaborative team, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a safe environment for customers and your team
- Drive sales and work towards key performance indicators
- Responsible for the store’s inventory
- Effective administration of your store from payroll through to stock ordering
- Ensure store presentation standards are met
- Maintain customer excellence standards by nurturing a strong focus on customer service
- Lead and motivate your team to deliver business objectives and growth
- An accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate is a legal requirement for employment selling liquor in Australia. (In some States this accredited RSA may be State-specific and not the nationally accredited training.)
Culture & Benefits
At Liquorland we own our actions, listen to our team, work as one team and are bold by always thinking about what is possible. Liquorland supports workplace flexibility. Talk to us about how this job can be flexible for you.
In addition to career and development opportunities, a competitive remuneration package, team discounts and benefits, Liquorland offers a rewarding experience and supportive culture where your efforts will be rewarded.
Liquorland is part of the Coles Group: a leading food, liquor and convenience retailer, with a presence in every Australian state and territory. The business operates more than 2,200 retail outlets across Coles, First Choice Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and Coles Express.
Liquorland is changing. We’re transforming our sites and need people who can provide great customer service. We are seeking highly capable, top-notch talent to inspire, nurture and motivate our teams to support and enhance our growth.