The only people you need to know is Randstad Education
- Randstad Education place casual/relief, contract and permanent staff across all sectors of early childhood education, schools and further education.
- Given our strong reputation in the market and with our recognised team of specialist consultants, we are often the first and sometimes only call that schools make when they need staffing assistance.
- Our goal is to save you time and the stress associated with looking for a new role or securing regular shifts with schools you enjoy working at, so engage with the Randstad Education team and let us manage your search for you.
- We will provide you with a great experience and will help you find what you are looking for.
What do you need to work as a member of our Casual/Relief Teachers Team:
- Valid working with children check?
- NT Schools registration or ability to complete based on your qualications and results?
- Minimum 1 day a week availability?
- If yes to all of the above then please apply online and contact Teresa Keown on 08 8923 4388 for further information.
How we can help you:
- Fully automated registration and induction process
- Free service
- Introduction to new schools in preferred locations
- 24 hour a day service
- App based and online timesheeting and availability systems which is very user friendly.
- Personalised service
- Casual, temporary, contract and permanent opportunities available
Confidence assured, your details will not be sent to any schools without your consent and your referees listed on your CV will not be contacted without your permission.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates applying through Randstad Education will need to meet all compliance requirements. Randstad Education is an equal opportunities employer.