Features & Benefits Award Rate Brilliant Commission Structure Opportunity to develop and grow with the company – Learning & Development Program An…
Company: Frontline Retail Adelaide
Location: Port Augusta Region – Whyalla Area – Whyalla Playford SA.
Salary: $38,400 – $48,000
Features & Benefits
- Award Rate + Brilliant Commission Structure
- Opportunity to develop and grow with the company – Learning & Development Program
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Amazing commission structure on everything you sell
About The Role
As a casual sales team member you will be the face of the brand — from the moment you greet the customer. You will lead by example and consistently display a high level of customer service to everybody who walks through the door. To be successful in this role you will need to be self motivated and have a passion for developing yourself as you grow with the brand.
Full availability will be required every Thursday night, Saturday day and you must be available on call.
Skills & Experience Requested
- Previous sales experience – Commission only is preferred
- A consultative sales process
- Highly organised with great time management and communication skills
- Customer focused with previous customer conflict resolution experience
About The Company
Our client has is a market leader in Household Furniture, Appliance & Technology sector. A nationally renowned retailer; known for their outstanding customer service and ideals.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on +61 8 8180 9037, quoting Ref No. 130901or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.