- Casual drive in drive out role
- Monday to Friday 4pm-9pm
- Global market leader in remote mining accommodation services
Compass Group are the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, providing multi-service capability to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries and to the defence sector. The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to operational support in catering, housekeeping, technical services and logistics.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a casual Receptionist to join our team located in Howard Springs.
Working a casual roster Monday to Friday 4pm-9pm, you will provide a high quality service to our customers, residents or clients.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Greeting and directing guests, customers and staff
- Providing information services
- Registering in and out correspondence
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Assisting guests with site arrivals and organising guest departures
- Preparing front office records and reports
- Recording maintenance requests
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative position with a strong customer focus
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Accommodation booking experience would be highly regarded
- Flexible approach to rostering
- Good communication and time management skills
- Hard working with the ability to work effectively in a busy team environment
- Current valid Australian drivers licence essential
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a ‘can-do’ person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you’ll fit right in and we’d like to have you on our team.