Chronic Disease / Primary Health Outreach Services, contract or permanent, subsidised accommodation & travel, Mon to Friday day shift.
We are currently seeking a Chronic Disease Registered Nurse for a six-month contract, or permanent position in country NSW. The successful applicant will provide family-centred primary health care outreach services to the surrounding communities.
Monday to Friday – day shift
Annual salary: $83,500 + superannaution (pro-rata)
Subsidised accommodation & travel reimbursement
Salary sacrifice is also available, which adds another $5,000 to your annual base salary. This position is based within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Full AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Working knowledge of Medicare Chronic Disease Items
- Previous experience in Primary Health Care (Practice Nursing etc)
- Experience or knowledge of working with Aboriginal people
- Unrestricted Australian work rights