- Are you a strong Project Manager with experience in Defence projects?
- Integral role working on iconic Defence projects
- Darwin, Northern Territory
When you join Coffey you will be part of Tetra Tech a premier worldwide provider of consulting and engineering services with 16,000 staff and 400 offices worldwide.
About the role
Reporting to our Operations Manager, Northern Territory, and supported by our senior Project Management staff your role will be focused on:
- Whole of project delivery where you will be proactively managing and providing leadership on Defence projects, specifically PFAS, involving budget, resourcing, communications, stakeholder management, contract management and integration to achieve quality innovative solutions and meet project objectives.
- You’ll lead and manage project stakeholders and develop effective client relationships through project activity and business development.
We need you to bring:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in project or construction management, engineering, architecture, quantity surveying or a relevant post graduate degree
- Proficiency or strong understanding in client-side project management, with outstanding planning and organisational skills and the enthusiasm to keep on building those skills
- Experience working on Defence projects is critical coupled with PFAS experience would be advantageous
- Enviable communication skills – written and verbal with a collaborative team focus
- Sound commercial acumen
- Ability to build strong rapport and interpersonal relationships at all levels
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different – and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.