This is a well known national brand that is well known and well respected in the industry for their wide variety of accommodation options for corporate and leisure travel & stay.
This is a challenging role, requiring an experienced General Manager from a 4 – 4.5 star background within both corporate and leisure properties.
You will be responsible for the entire running’s of the Hotel, and in addition to this, we require a strong food and beverage background due to busy food and beverage trade.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Previous GM experience within 4 – 4.5 star Hotels
* Experience in corporate and leisure properties
* Strong experience in Food & Beverage Management in the past is essential
* Strong experience in managing a Hotel / Business as if it is your own
* A good understanding of the NT & North QLD market
* The ability to consistently motivate and drive a team of professionals
* Good communication and time management is essential
* Strong enthusiasm and integrity
* Role is based in DARWIN
BENEFITS AND CULTURE:
* Annual Salary of $120K + Super + Bonus scheme of up to 20%
* Work for a reputable brand within the industry
* Highly regarded property
* Immediate Start on offer
* Exciting opportunity
* Other amazing benefits that will reward your hard work and dedication.
So – have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW !
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that’s who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Lucas on +61 7 3010 9522, quoting Ref No. 139057or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.