Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineer November 2016
KEY STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Instrument and control experience.
Distributed Control System (DCS): Yokogawa Centum VP, APACS/QUADLOG
- Experience and understanding of requirements of EEHA, AS/NZS AS60079 and AS3000.
- Experience in both maintenance and engineering design, Functional Design Specifications and workpack development.
- Good knowledge in functional safety (S84.1 & IEC 61508, IEC 61511). Familiar with HAZID, HAZOP, SIL selection, verification process and risk mitigation methods.
- Prefer Hands on experience in ICSS/sssDCS/SIS/SCADA programming.
- Distributed Control System (DCS): Yokogawa Centum VP, APACS/QUADLOG,
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS): Yokogawa Prosafe RS, S7-400 F-System, HIMA, QUADLOG.
My client is looking for someone with several years of practical experience in installation and troubleshooting a wide range of process instrumentation & electrical equipment in hazardous areas: Fire and gas, pressure, temperature, level, control valves and flow measurement devices: Orifice, Turbine, Coriolis meter, Daniel & Sick Ultrasonic flowmeters, flow computers (S600, S600+, Turbo+ 2500), Gas Chromatograph 2350A controller, ABB Vortex meter, Roxar multiphase flowmeter, Flowserv Starpac, Switchgear, circuit breakers, MCC.
- Experience with Gas Turbines (Solar, RollRoyce) Control Systems and Auxiliary Systems.
- Skilled in instrumentation troubleshooting, configuration, calibration, cabling, termination, wiring, high pressure tubings, fittings, hydraulic panel.
- Good knowledge and experience working on fiber optical transmission & optical media devices for both single and multimode.
- Industrial communication: OPC, Profinus, Profinet, Foundation Fieldbus and modbus.
- Experienced in management and working with MSSQL databases, computer network, security for ICSS/DCS/SCADA.
- HSE working culture. Familiar with PTW, JSA, SWMS, risk assessment.
- FAT/SAT and testing of C&E and control narrative
- Willing to travel and work on rotations.
- Familiar with Maximo CMMS and AMOS.
- Computer proficiency, MS Office and Auto CAD drafting.
We are able to offer a competitive remuneration packages, and the opportunity to work with a leading contractor with in the Oil & Gas space.
To submit your application please click the apply now button below. Only applicants with full working rights within Australia will be considered for this position.