LOCUM Fellowed GPs for Civilian Medical Officer roles – Defence on-base Health Services with accommodation, car and flights paid for with locum.
Discover a unique and rewarding career looking after the health of Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel as a GP Medical Officer on base.
On behalf of Medibank’s Garrison Health Services, Healthcare Australia has been subcontracted to deliver the On-base Primary Healthcare Services for the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
HCA Defence has excellent opportunities for an experienced General Practitioners to utilize their medical skills in the role of Civilian Medical Officers across Northern Territory, South Australia, South East QLD, North QLD and Western Australia.
Are you keen to leave medicare billings behind?? You can choose to either be a casual employee or an ABN Contractor. To be successful for consideration as a Civilian Medical Officer you will need to meet the following criteria.
Essential Requirements for GP Medical Officer;
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Specialist Registration as a General Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- FACRRM, FARGP, FRACGP, or equivalent suitable experience and training as assessed by Commander Joint Health Command (CJHLTH)
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate general practitioner experience
- Have the ability to hold a baseline security clearance
- Successful completion of a criminal history check
If you would like to explore the option of changing your current location of work, please contact Joanne Burton on +61 7 3118 8135 or send your CV and email us for further information in the strictest confidence.