Tired of shift work?
If you are interested and love teaching students to become nurses and care workers or see yourself leading students in overseas study tours, well why not contact us to start your new career working in a Registered Training Organisation. The job will allow you to visit your clinical roots because all of our students must have supported practicum experience time along with didactic lectures and simulation learning.
Fox Education and Consultancy is the only local private Registered Training Organisation that provides quality, flexible and contemporary education and training in the areas of Enrolled nursing, aged care, disability care, health services assistance and pathology assistants.
Our core business is to develop and deliver face-to-face training and education to the urban, regional and remote areas of the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
Fox Education has several teaching positions available now due to our current growth and business developments.
You will be enthusiastic about education and supporting the growth of programs through creative initiatives and be an excellent communicator, teacher, team player and value a healthy lifestyle.
Your written and oral communication will be second to none and you will be experienced in using Microsoft office and it will be viewed favourably if you have experience in the online learning platform, Moodle. You will have a CIV in TAE 40110 (or working to complete) and the experience in delivery, assessment development and in creating teaching materials is critical.
You will be joining a small yet dynamic team, passionate about teaching.
We are also a smoke free environment and advocates of a healthy and happy life.
- Registered Nurse (for Diploma of nursing course teaching) and have a minimum of four years clinical industry experience.
- Enthusiastic about education and supporting the growth of programs through creative initiatives.
- An excellent communicator, teacher, team player
- High level of written and oral communication.
- Experienced in Microsoft office (desirable experience in Moodle)
- CIV in TAE 40110 (or working to complete or new National CIV TAE qualification) or Post graduate qualifications in Education and the experience in delivery, assessment development and, in creating teaching materials
- Drivers license and a first aid certificate
Living and working in our beautiful Territory with a dynamic and friendly team and wonderful students.
Opportunities to grow and travel with your job remotely and internationally.
Development positions available for the right candidates who demonstrate passion for the profession and leadership.
The position maybe negotiated as part time or job shared for suitable candidates.