Our Client is a Project Management Consultancy operating across Australia seeking an Intermediate Level Project Manager to join the Darwin team.
- Client and Stakeholder Management – Scope Definition, Business Case Development, Feasibility Studies, Consultant Engagement
- Design – Consultant Coordination, Design Management
- Reporting – Cost Reports, Progress Reports
- Cost Management – Cost Plans, budget management and contract administration
- Construction Delivery – Overseeing the head contractor during construction stages of the project
To be considered for the position of Project Manager you will be expected to have:
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management, Commercial/Business Experience.
- Defence, Government or Education Experience
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects, ideally within a similar consulting or building environment
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.