Our Client is a Project Management Consultancy operating across Australia seeking an Intermediate Level Project Manager to join the Darwin team.
- Client and Stakeholder Management – Scope Definition, Business Case Development, Feasibility Studies, Consultant Engagement
- Design – Consultant Coordination, Design Management
- Reporting – Cost Reports, Progress Reports
- Cost Management – Cost Plans, budget management and contract administration
- Construction Delivery – Overseeing the head contractor during construction stages of the project
To be considered for the position of Project Manager you will be expected to have:
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management, Commercial/Business Experience.
- Defence, Government or Education Experience
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects, ideally within a similar consulting or building environment
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.
True Job offers you one opportunity to find best suitable jobs and employers find best candidates. We at True Job help you to connect both employee and employer bringing them to a single platform. We offer you high quality and value-driven approach to job seekers and clients looking to prosper in this high-growth region, We would be able to deliver on executive assignments, technical management requirements and project staffing needs.
True Job offers you to find best jobs in Australia, for Employers we help you to find best candidates for your Job.