The Project Manager is responsible for managing the specific projects and the staff involved with the implementation of TrakCare projects in respect to resources, timeframes, budgets, and deliverables.
The Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring each Project is performed in accordance with TrakCare implementation procedures and fulfils the contractual requirements for each specific project.
- Implementation and delivery management of TrakCare.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management including budget management. This includes rebilling expensed as appropriate, advanced alerts of cost overruns or scope changes
- Flagging of any risks or issues effecting the budgets accordingly with the Project Board/Steering committee
- Monitoring of Project Implementation timescales to ensure project is achieving milestones
- Responsible for regular Project reviews with Customers Project Manager including providing reporting and documentation where required
- Incumbents must be able to commit to at least 50% travel
- Experience with the implementation and delivery management of a patient administration system (PAS) and/or clinical information system (CIS) and/or Community Health Management Systems
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of the business issues and practices associated with the health sector in general, and specifically across Patient Administration Systems (PAS) and/or Clinical Systems (CIS) and/or Community Health Management Systems
- Experience working in parallel with customer project
- Track record of managing multiple projects within a matrix environment
- Past experience leading project staff with no line management responsibility
- Proven ability to work through problems with different customer groups achieving positive outcomes
- The ability to spend up to 50% of time travelling and working from customer sites and other InterSystems offices
InterSystems provides the information engines that power some of the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, finance, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems has been a strategic technology provider since 1978. InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 100 countries. For more information about InterSystems, the Cache database, Ensemble, HealthShare, TrakCare and more, please visit intersystems.com
When you join InterSystems Australia, you will be working for a global technology partner, with a local focus. Our award-winning technology is enabling organisations such as Mater Health Services, and the state health departments of South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory to drive their connected healthcare strategies.
Other customers include Macquarie University Hospital, which is raising the standard of connected care by utilising some of our newest product capabilities, including specialty functionality for Anaesthetics and Intensive Care. The Bendigo Hospital Project, the largest regional hospital development in Victoria’s history, aims to create a world-class digital hospital and will rely on our electronic medical record to support efficient and consistent healthcare delivery across the Bendigo region.
With a number of prominent projects on the horizon and a growing customer base in Australia, now is an ideal time to join InterSystems and work for an innovative technology partner with a passion for excellence and customer success.’