Due to growth in the project management team in Darwin we are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager be involved in the implementation and delivery of projects including building design and construction teams.
Working with a collaborative and highly successful team, reporting to the Project Management Director in Darwin you will have the opportunity to progress your career swiftly and take ownership of immediate projects.
This opportunity requires:
- 2-5 years’ experience in managing construction projects
- Consultancy background preferred alternatively construction administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated skills in relationship building with clients
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and where appropriate lead a team
- Experience in preparing and winning bids
- Proficient in MS-Office suite of software, Excel, Project, Primavera or similar
What we offer:
Turner and Townsend is a world leading organisation where you will be given the opportunity to further develop your Project Management and business development skills in the delivery of some of the region’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects
At Turner & Townsend we firmly believe that our people are at the heart of our success and we continually strive to create a great place to work.
We promote integrity in everything that we do and apply our expertise to shape a better environment for future generations and, ultimately, generate value for our communities.