Required Accountants for Taxations and SMSF Audit.
Accountant experienced in taxation and SMSF audit is required for sole practitioner public accounting practice located in Wyong on the NSW Central Coast. The practice provides a broad range of accounting services, including taxation compliance for individuals and small businesses, and is a specialist in the audit of SMSF’s (self-managed superannuation funds). It values the concept of a paperless office by working witha number of cloud based software solutions.
The successful Applicant will personally assist the practice Principal by performing tasks that include:
- Liaising with practice clients, including staff in other accounting practices
- Preparing taxation and audit compliance correspondence
- Preparing taxation returns for individuals and businesses
- Maintaining clients cloud based accounting systems
- Preparing activity statements for business clients
- Assisting with annual preparation of financial statements and forecasts
- Assisting with preparation of working papers for SMSF audits
- Any other cognate duties assigned
All Applicants must have experience in public practice accounting, have accounting qualifications or currently studying. A knowledge of, and experience with, cloud based accounting systems would be beneficial, along with a fundamental understanding of self-managed superannuation funds.
The preferred Applicant is well spoken and pleasant, is able to work independently and as part of a team, is dedicated to being versatile and meticulous in performing their work, and eager to contribute to the organisational culture.
The position is part-time, with an expectation of moving towards full-time. Remuneration starts at $50,000 p.a. full-time equivalent, and is dependent upon the qualifications and experience of the successful applicant.
Please send an email application, along with your resume, addressed to the Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Link : http://jobview.careerone.com.au/v2/job/View?JobID=175531918&WT.mc_n=AFC_JobSearchGovAu_api