Our team is currently seeking a Rooms Division Manager to join our friendly and dynamic team overseeing Novotel and Mercure Darwin Airport. Reporting directly to the General Manager of the portfolio, you will be responsible for working closely with Heads of Departments and driving financial efficiency and compliance with customer engagement remaining the core priority. You will be responsible for all aspects of the Rooms Division function, which includes, but is not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Front Office planning and quality improvement including reception and guest transportation
• Housekeeping planning and quality improvement by managing the currently engaged contract housekeeping service with AHS
• Novotel Laundry operation oversight
• Lead operations discussions with Engineering and Housekeeping with preventative maintenance, out of order rooms as core focuses and ensuring a pro-active plan is at the forefront at all times
• Recruitment, selection and retention within your respective areas
• Managing the overall guest feedback and ensuring prompt response at all times
• Analyse and communicate Rooms Division Metrics
• Liase closely with the Revenue and Reservations team ensuring inventory management ensures all possible opportunities are explored for guests booking.
This varied and exciting role will see you juggling numerous tasks at one time and therefore you will require an exceptional ability to multi task and communicate effectively. You enjoy the operational dynamics and challenge of a multi property role with an ability to plan and deliver at all times. You are naturally people orientated as this role is key to our overall customer centric focus. Planning and execution are critical to our success. You have a passion for delivering quality customer service and regard yourself as a strategic partner to all stakeholders. You are currently in a similar role or environment and want to take the next challenge in your career.
In return, we will provide you with the opportunity to enhance your skills and capabilities and continue your journey with Accor. In addition, you will be provided with a competitive salary package, career development opportunities, a fun and rewarding environment, dry cleaning as well as hotel discounts worldwide. To find out more about Accor, please click here.