Features & Benefits Award Rate Brilliant Commission Structure Opportunity to develop and grow with the company – Learning & Development Program An…
Company: Frontline Retail Adelaide
Location: Port Augusta Region – Whyalla Area – Whyalla Playford SA.
Salary: $38,400 – $48,000
Features & Benefits
- Award Rate + Brilliant Commission Structure
- Opportunity to develop and grow with the company – Learning & Development Program
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Amazing commission structure
About The Role
As a Casual Sales Field representative is responsible for the deliver, installation, and disconnection of products to the customers. You will also provide high levels of customer service, demonstrate excellent product knowledge and ensure compliance it met with legal and company requirements. You will also be responsible for maintaining stock and a company vehicle and for assisting customers.
To be successful in this role you will need to be self motivated and have a passion for developing yourself as you grow with the brand.
Full availability will be required every Thursday night, Saturday day and you must be available on call.
Skills & Experience Requested
- Delivery driving experience
- Experience in installations, preferable electrical
- Experience in stock management and movement
- Previous retail experience is preferred
- A consultative sales process
- Highly organised with great time management and communication skills
- Customer focused
- Basic computer skills
- Current clean manual Australian drivers licence
About The Company
Our client has is a market leader in Household Furniture, Appliance & Technology sector. A nationally renowned retailer; known for their outstanding customer service and ideals.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on 08 8180 9037, quoting Ref No. 130957 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.