Our client is the leading producer in their chosen sector, and are now looking for a Senior Control Systems Engineer. Due to some recent growth we…
Company: Six Degrees Executive
Location: Bathurst-Orange Region – Bathurst NSW.
Our client is the leading producer in their chosen sector, and are now looking for a Senior Control Systems Engineer.
Due to some recent growth we are now looking for a qualified Electrical Engineer to join this growing team, you will be responsible for the application of external and internal Electrical, Instrumentation and Control engineering standards, as well as the standardisation of all Electrical Systems across two large manufacturing sites.
About the company
Our client have been successful in maintaining their number one position across the food sector, through continued investment year on year into new technology and product innovation, while providing commercial solutions to their wide range of key clients.
Reporting to the Regional Engineering Manager, this role is responsible for complete site Electrical Control Systems and instrumentation’s, you will also have key responsibilities of:
- Working a full 360 Service role you will install, fault find, repair, commission, work on break downs and lead maintenance teams.
- Provide guidance and leadership across electrical processes and projects.
- Accountability of ongoing site development, managing sites PLC and SCADA systems.
- Ensuring that cost effective and proactive maintenance strategies are delivered to meet immediate and long term production goals.
- Support the electrical maintenance team to ensure the plant is operating at optimum availability and reliability.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, collate and analyse data with the maintenance system.
- To engage and support the Business Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001 and ISO9001.
The required skills and experience
- Prefer Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong leadership skills in order to drive change and improvements (must have)
- Experience leading maintenance activities and projects within a manufacturing environment (Food and FMCG preferred)
- Experience in a highly automated fast paced plant.
- Strong experience in fault finding, programming and design of PLCs.(AB or Siemens)
- Sound knowledge implementing new systems (SCADA)
- A grasp of continuous improvement and reliability would be advantageous.
- High understanding of the CHAZOP process.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
This business is currently investing in the new guard of future leaders, thus there is significant opportunity here to set your career up via training and development, and a preference for internal promotion where possible.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number PF/321735