OSD is a leading engineering, operations and commercial services provider that provides whole of life services to asset owners in a range of market sectors including oil & gas, pipelines & facilities, process & refining, water & hydro-transport. We are an employee owned business with a dedicated team and a strong culture servicing clients throughout Australia and New Zealand with offices in Brisbane, Darwin, Perth and New Plymouth.
As part of planned, strategic growth and dedication to ongoing projects, we are now seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our Engineering team in Brisbane on a 6-month basis. Our Engineering team is challenging the norm, embracing the OSD culture of delivering to clients and striving towards more than just the customary results. Are you ready and willing for the step-change in approach?
Aside from the technical requirements stated below, you must want to break the traditional mould. You should have a natural tendency for making a difference and a strong desire to contribute to real delivery within a strong team environment – making the impossible possible. Naturally, you must be client-focused and be able to work through whatever challenges you face to get the job done and understand the sense of urgency with which Consulting Engineering companies must perform under. If this is you, then the technical stuff should be easy.
The ideal candidate will fit the following profile:
- Qualifications in mechanical engineering and 7 – 10 years’ relevant industry experience
- Ability to work in a team environment to ensure successful project delivery
- Excellent communication, time management skills and the ability to work autonomously on multiple simultaneous projects
- Technical experience within the oil and gas and / or pipeline industry
- Familiarity with relevant Australian acts, regulations, standards and codes
- Experienced with pipeline design to Australian pipeline code AS 2885
- Experienced in piping stress analysis using Autopipe or Caesar
- Experienced in finite element analysis using Solidworks or similar software
- Experienced in technical writing – reports, workscopes, specifications and procedures
An attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information about us and to apply please visit www.osdlimited.com
Previous applicants need not apply.