We are looking for a Software Engineer who is experienced
and qualified applicant with excellent communication skills to support the use
of technology in our organization, Queensland, Australia. This Software
Engineer role will see you for independently analyzing, developing, testing and
supporting highly complex application software.
successful in this role you will have:
- Analyses and documents software applications
across multiple project teams and applications.
- Investigates and analyses verbal and written
requests for application software, interpreting application requirements to contrast
highly complex applications.
- Contructs, tests, installs and maintains
- Develops software code, which is maintainable,
easy to use and satisfies application requirements.
- Provides support to internal users and support
- Applies resolutions, leading to timely, error
free revisions in applications.
- Advanced knowledge of software design and testing
- Advanced knowledge of relevant operating systems
and communication interfaces.
- Good knowledge on big data, spark & SQL
- Good knowledge of database management systems
are highly desirable:
- Demonstrated knowledge of web technologies, such
as php5, Gil and LDAP
- Highly Logical and Technically proficient
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Familiatity with agile software development
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C++, Java,
This is a full-time role.
Salary : $75,000
If this sounds like the role for you send
your resume with a covering letter outlining your experience to