Location: – Greenslopes QLD Australia
Salary: – $50,000 – $95,000 depending on skills
Work Type: – Full-time permanent opportunity
Classification: – Information & Communication Technology
Position: – Software Engineer
TECHNIXO, which is driven by performance team and versatile
projects in ICT, looking forward an experienced software engineer to join our
team as soon as possible.
What your day will look like
- Develop and integrate solutions with a complex
and multi-layered architecture.
- Actively participate in the development
lifecycle, which may lead to analysis, design, building, testing, documenting,
- Design and implementation of management
software, enterprise application integration, program testing and business
- Writing code from scratch to meet system
requirement for quality standards.
- Coordinating with technical head and
collaboration with team members for development.
- Maintaining code, development procedure and
- Software purchases and upgrading with financial
and costing activities.
- Have previous experience as a Software Engineer
in a digital environment minimum of 3 years.
- Minimum studies Bachelor of Computer
Applications of 3 years.
- A solid understanding of software engineering
principles and practice, including code refactoring, design patterns,
continuous integration, application security etc.
- Worked in (or familiar with) an agile
Passionate about building great user experiences for
- Ability to manage business needs – Requirement Management.
- Appraisable skills like communication, verbal, relationship
building, coding in HTML/CSS/PHP, problem solving, systems and process
Candidate must have a brief knowledge of.
- Panorama Images to Virtual Reality 360 tour development.
- Testing protocols and troubleshooting.
- Adobe Photoshop/Dreamweaver, Unity Player
- Flexible working hours
- High salary package
Does this sound like you? Kindly apply for this position and
send your detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org