Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
About the Role
Ideally you will possess minimum 2 years` experience in a similar role and be willing to relocate to Darwin for the duration of the contract.
- Responsible for supplying support to the Subcontract Engineering team in the preparation and issue of all subcontract reporting, documents and correspondence.
- Undertake tasks instructed by Subcontracts Engineer or Subcontracts Manager
- Support to other Subcontracts Administrators when required
- Continuous improvement of construction procedures and systems for commercial control
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years` experience in a contracts administration role
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in the oil and gas/LNG industry – highly desirable
- Advanced level of computer literacy
What`s on offer?
- Contract length until end of March 2018
- Relocation assistance provided