Technical Sales Representative
Employer: Getway Sales Pty Ltd T/A Sun Solar Australia QLD
Location: Nerang QLD 4211
Contact: 1800 931 992
Position – Full Time – Minimum 38 hours per week
Sun Solar Australia QLD is a local solar energy system company, providing sustainable energy to the world. Sun Solar Australia QLD is a catalyst in helping to reduce power bills and greenhouse gas emissions. We are an Australian solar distributor specializing in solar panel installation right across the nation. We believe that solar energy should be accessible and affordable for every home & Business owner.
This Internal Technical Sales Representative position is created due to the growth of the company. You will be responsible for generating sales from existing and new clients and providing technical support to the customers.
Responsibilities include not limited to:
Duties and tasks
- Determine customer needs, explaining and recommending how different products work
- Helping customers determine their exact needs
- Prepare report on any sales made to the sales management
- Prepare sales reports
- Remain up to date with market conditions, competitors and goods.
- Maintain Records and preparing sales reports for any business expenses occurred
- Keeping in close communication with existing customers in order to meet any new needs or for after sales service or problem that they may have in the future
- Making sure that goods, such as equipment, deliver/arrive on time and when customers need them
- Quoting prices and arranging for credit terms
- Visiting customers in order to make sales
- Prepare list of prospective clients and business using different sources available like phone and web directories
- Monitor market and competitors altering activities and report back to sales management about any developments
- Ability to convert customer into buyers
- Accurately conveying details to other individuals
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and sales techniques
- Time management
Technical sales representatives are often required to travel to meet with customers and prospective customers on a regular, even daily, basis. This means that working conditions can vary greatly depending on the industry. While in the office, Technical Sales Representatives spend their time on the phone with clients or emailing clients to follow up on orders, discuss logistics for delivery or to make new sales.
Frequently, this position is a stressful one, as job security can be greatly dependent on the amount of sales made and level of revenue generated.
Qualifications: Associated bachelor’s degree (minimum)
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in relevant field is desired.