- Challenging Disability Support Worker roles
- Create your best work/life balance
- Immediate start
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a national market leader in the Disability, Youth and Aged Care Services sector. Edmen CSS has been successfully operating for over 17 years and grown remarkably to become one of the largest providers of staff within the community service sector in Australia.
About the roles
Edmen is currently seeking Disability Support Workers with demonstrated experience working with young people with disabilities in Darwin. You will be joining our professional team and will work for one of Australia’s leading disability service providers.
This exciting role will have you supporting some amazing adults who have physical and intellectual disabilities within group homes, respite services and more.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role
- Minimum 3 months paid experience working within the disability (or similar) sector
- Experience with moderate to extreme complex behaviours
- Experience with supporting youth with disabilities and mental health
- Demonstrated experience with epilepsy management
- Current OCHRE card and First Aid Certificate or be willing to provide a receipt upon interview
- An open Australian driver’s licence
- Be willing to undergo a police check through Edmen before commencing
- Weekly pay
- No time sheets
- Great casual rates
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
APPLY BELOW NOW!
For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us on email@example.com or contact us on 1300 665 880